Julius Lizūnas, Director of Business Councils of Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists, tel. +370 686 00606, e-mail email@example.com.
Hanil Exhibition & Planning Co., Ltd.; North China Power Engineering Co., Ltd. of China Power Engineering Consulting Group; ECOVIS ProventusLaw Law Firm; SORAINEN Law Firm; Klaipėda Free Economic Zone Management Company; Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO; Association of Lithuanian Stevedoring Companies; KPMG.
Lithuania-China Business Council under the uspices of the LPK is one of the main institutions contributing to strengthening Lithuanian-Chinese business relations. The Council aims to actively contribute to both the building of trade relations between Lithuania and China and the promotion of China’s investment in Lithuania. The establishment of the Council and its further activities are coordinated with the Government of the Republic of Lithuania and the Embassy of People’s Republic of China in Republic of Lithuania.
- Establish and maintain the beneficial business contacts for the Council and its members.
- Provide members with the contacts for cooperation with business leaders, governmental officials and experts.
- Provide the latest information and experiences on the business opportunities in China, as well as investment attraction from China to Lithuania.
- Maintain close ties with the government of the Republic of Lithuania, as well as Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania in the People’s Republic of China and the Embassy of People’s Republic of China in the Republic of Lithuania.
- Strongly contribute to promoting Lithuanian-Chinese business relations.
- Organize business missions to China, conduct workshops with expert advice, organize thematic seminars on social, cultural and economic features of the development of business with China, organize B2B meetings between Lithuanian and Chinese enterprises.
Lithuania-China Business Council is one of the main institutions in Lithuania whose main goal is promoting Lithuanian-Chinese economic relations.